23 August 2011

Adobe InDesign - my new love:)

Hello dear friends:)

How was your weekend? Mine was very busy. First of all I would like to show you the results of the course Adobe InDesign, which I walk for two months. Honestly for a long time I could not convince this program, until yesterday, when I got a sudden creative inspiration:) Ahh, someday I would like to be a graphic designer at a fashion magazine ...
Today pictures are a little bit refreshed version of the "Model of the Day," starring Arizona Muse, 22-year-old model from the USA. She and Joan Smalls star in the David Yurman F/W 2011/2012 ad campaign lensed by Peter Lindbergh. Amazing photos, just check:)

I wish you a wonderful sunny day!)
xx  
PS. And this is my last drawings. I hope you like it:)

15 comments:

Anne Manda said...

Great drawing! I love your portraits of models, they are so expressive and you use color beautifully.

NİNO said...

Awesome...Im a new fashion designer and Im glad to if you advise any computer program except Adobe Indesign, how can i draw like you..
Thank you

Nino
http://ninostudio.blogspot.com/

sfd said...

I don't just like the drawing - I love it! :)

Veronika (http://www.constantworkinprogress.com)

Carly said...

I love this drawing - its so delightful like everything you do :) You are awesome!

xxx

Joy said...

I love it! Won't you share some of your creative brain? Ha!ha!
Joy x

Flara said...

- Anne - Thanks, Anne! Just checked out your blog, so much fun! x
- NİNO - oh you're a fashion designer! cool:)) I used to studied fashion design and I think the best program for making clothes project is Corel Draw. But now I'm using Photoshop and Illustrator. Thanks for stopping by:) xx
- sfd - Thanks Veronika! Your words always mean a lot to me:) kisses
- Carly - :)) wow, what a compliment! Thank you so much!
- Joy - ha, ha:) of course, I want to:)

Denise Pacurar said...

Awesome drawing!

xoxo Denise

http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

Flara said...

Thank you so much Denise:) xx

Jen_A said...

LOVE your drawing! Artistic and chic!
You have a great blog! Follow you now and hope to stay in touch! <3
xoxo
Eva

Wioletta Sz. said...

Bardzo fajna ilustracja, najbardziej przykuwają uwagę włosy!

Katie said...

Beautiful drawing Flara! The red dots really add a lot of interest :)

Calla said...

Completely lovely work, Flara! I love her eyes!

Joanna Baker said...

Love this one! So pretty... I always like how you mix a graphic element into your work. Makes the drawing really pop =)

~Joanna

Hero and Cape said...

Wow! What a great blog! Your illustrations are fantastic! Consider me following!

Flara said...

aww, thank you guys:)))) xxxx

Post a Comment