24 February 2012

Karlie Kloss Vogue Korea March 2012

The latest Vogue cover was one more thing that I simply had to draw. What do you think?:) x

Najnowsza okładka Vogue to kolejna z rzeczy, które po prostu musiałam narysować. Co myślicie?:) x


fashion meets art said...

wonderful cover. i love it.
the colours are perfect for!
i also wrote a comment at your last post.
nice homepage, btw!
maren anita


Gaston John said...

beautiful, so graphic.

Carly said...

This is so gorgeous! I love everything about it.

Sabina said...

Beautiful--I especially love how you did the pattern of the bathing suit.

Ashley said...

I like how vibrant and pop-art-esque (is that a word?)this one is!

NATALIA NAZIMEK (nthlee) said...

podoba mi sie-lubie zabawy z literkami :) a, i super pomysl na strone internetowa! xx

fashion meets art said...

hey dear have you seen my giveaway?
maren anita

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

Joanna Baker said...

Cute, Flara! Love the marbled affect. Thanks for all your wonderful comments on my blog! You are always there for me =)


Akiko said...

Such a lovely illustration! Love it :) xo akiko
Style Imported

Mani said...

OMG girl this looks fantastic <3<3

Sandra van Doorn said...

Stunning Flara!

Flaviana Boni said...

Really amazing Flara!

Check out my new outfit post!
Dress Up For Armageddon

Cara said...

lovely as always!
xo Cara

Sarah said...

This is gorgeous! The face looks beautiful, and I love the bold colors you chose! :)

Franzi said...

that's definitely inspiring! keep up the good work :)


Amy C said...


Madeleine Roberts said...

Gorgeous. I'm going to check out your website right now.

fashion meets art said...

hey dear, hope you're well?
want to see a new post ;)
kisses to you
maren anita

Please have a look at my GIVEAWAY:

YSL lipstick & Nelly leather bracelet

Camila Cerda said...

Oh I'm totally crazy about your new blog's banner, love it! And this Vogue cover is also great!
See u around xoxo

Fashion illustration http://camilacerda.blogspot.com/

Chelsea Lane said...

this is an amazing illustration! your header is gorgeous.


Ceciliette said...

Oh y thought i lost you blog and never find it again!!!!
Now i´m a follower and it´s not gonna happen again.
As always. Great work!


Bad Joan said...

Love this!


Alba said...

Wow!!! cool!! xoxo

Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle said...

Stunning...I LOVE IT.

<3 Marina

Lou said...

This is a great drawing. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.


Post a Comment